A question of grave importance for users of this forum

Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: A question of grave importance for users of this forum

Post by Lochar »

fickle-godling wrote:
Especially if they were on your insides.
sure, but what if the butterflies were mutations and were actually carnivores? ouch!
Talk about a slow death. Butterflies have such small bodies that they wouldn't be able to eat much at once. I wonder... With such small bodies, which would happen? Would you heal over the wounds faster than they could eat, or would they actually slowly eat their way through your body?
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Lochar wrote:
fickle-godling wrote:
Especially if they were on your insides.
sure, but what if the butterflies were mutations and were actually carnivores? ouch!
Talk about a slow death. Butterflies have such small bodies that they wouldn't be able to eat much at once. I wonder... With such small bodies, which would happen? Would you heal over the wounds faster than they could eat, or would they actually slowly eat their way through your body?

There are parasitic moths in the jungles of South America, I believe. Was watching a nature show on the weekend and some guy took photos of these moths as they were drinking the tear-drops from his eyes .. they continually irritate the eye so that more teardrops will be produced.
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

There are parasitic moths in the jungles of South America, I believe. Was watching a nature show on the weekend and some guy took photos of these moths as they were drinking the tear-drops from his eyes .. they continually irritate the eye so that more teardrops will be produced.
actually, I think I would prefer the butterflies to the moths, I can't (pardon the pun) stomach moths for some reason...ewww
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction