Ok who Broke SOL?

shades98
Initiate

Re: Ok who Broke SOL?

Post by shades98 »

I never said that I conjured it, just that I was stiring it and knew the properties...I don't know how it's made only what it does
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

nothing on my face but a big wide GRIN :twisted:
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

You know, I was thinking, Lochar sure has been unscathed for a while now... I mean, besides me hitting him upside the head with the occasional fish :twisted: ... While we have all this hot tar and metalic green feathers ready, why don't we just make him look like a metalic green parrot? Come on, it will be fun! :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

at least it would be an improvement from the hairless naked cat he uses as an avatar.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

I leave you guys alone for a couple days, and this is what I get? Sheesh.. I was thinking about uploading some of my recital stuff, but not if you're going to be mean to me... ;)
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

Fiferguy wrote:I leave you guys alone for a couple days, and this is what I get? Sheesh.. I was thinking about uploading some of my recital stuff, but not if you're going to be mean to me... ;)
Oooo! upload, upload, UPLOOOOAAAAD!!

(I'm a sucker for good music)

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

MommyDoom wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:I leave you guys alone for a couple days, and this is what I get? Sheesh.. I was thinking about uploading some of my recital stuff, but not if you're going to be mean to me... ;)

MD
And yet you want Fiferguy to upload some of his music? :shock: :? Didn't you use the word "good" before music? I could have been mistaken... :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

michaelsuave wrote:
MommyDoom wrote:

MD
And yet you want Fiferguy to upload some of his music? :shock: :? Didn't you use the word "good" before music? I could have been mistaken... :twisted:
Shame on you, Michael... you know how touchy these artsy-types get!

MD
Last edited by MommyDoom on Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

MommyDoom wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:
MommyDoom wrote: Oooo! upload, upload, UPLOOOOAAAAD!!

MD
Shame on you, Michael... you know how touchy this artsy-types get!

MD
Oh yes, I forgot that these artsy-types are "in touch" with their emotional side. I'm sorry fiferguy, I promise not to tease you about squeeky music/instruments or blowing on phalic symbols any more. I promise I won't say that it sounds like a bunch of hormonal cats calling to each other at midnight, and I absolutely won't ask somebody to "oil that freaking squeeky door!" :twisted: So yes, please share your lovely... cough cough (can't breath*) cough cough ... music with us. :wink:

P.S. We still are going to tar and feather you for breaking SOL.net though! :twisted: