Almost....

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Almost....

Post by Fel »

I have my monk to 89, and should hit 90 sometime this weekend. This means that come Monday, I'll start writing again. ;)

Again, the plan:

--chapter 4 of Fox and the Hawk;

--Secession;

--who knows. I SHOULD write a few more chapters of Kit...I'd better, because that story is now 4 years in the past and continues to get further and further back with every month. I have more story planned in that arc, mainly dealing with Vil and Kendall's child, Kit and Jessie's second child, and yet more Vulpan intrigue and shenanigans. The are truly better than a soap opera.

Secession will probably run between 5-7 chapters, much like Insurrection did. There's not a WHOLE lot that goes on in this planned story, just two main story arcs; the war, and the infighting between the Confederate rulers, with occassional silliness thrown in because Jason just can't be serious all the time.

There ARE planned stories after Secession. I foresee three additional novellas, and then, sadly, the tale of Grand Duke Jason Karinne will be complete. It certainly has been a long road for Jason. He's come a long way, and has much more to go. There are plenty of twists and turns on that road stretching out before him, from peace to war and back again, with plenty of intrigue and even a dash of betrayal thrown in to spice the gumbo.

The next story in the Subjugation arc will deal with Jason and the house preparing for the Syndicate, trying to hold the fragile Confederation together over a three year void between the ultimate end of the Consortium War and the arrival of an even more evil and ruthless pan-galactic civilization.

The story after that will deal with the Syndicate War, and the vast repercussions that follow, repercussions that stretch far beyond both the Milky Way and Andromeda.

The final story will simply tie all the loose ends together, so the House Karinne can ride into the sunset like any good hero.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
gesit
Sui'Kun

Re: Almost....

Post by gesit »

great plans m8,
may the power be with you
cheers

ham
lagomilo
Sorcerer

Post by lagomilo »

Thanks for the update Fel! :)
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

OMG.... Waiting in anticipation. So the Subjugation series will have a few more years of mileage. :D

Thanks Fel.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Definately waiting in anticipation for Secession and some possible chapters in Kit. I'll have to go back and reread the first few chapters for Fox and the Hawk though. Don't remember much of the story line. Thanks for update Fel.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Thank you fel.
Thanks as well for the overview and general description of the fun & games that are yet to happen.
wizzo
Sorcerer

Post by wizzo »

Thanks for the update Fel.

Just reread Kit from the beginning again to prepare for the new chapters :)
Will Kit find out about AV before he starts investing in aviation?

Looking forward to all the planned writing, though not to Subjugation finishing.
zebuddha
Novice

Post by zebuddha »

*tick tock tick tock* *glances at his watch & refreshes every 10 seconds* ARRGHH! It's tuesday and still nothing? You're supposed to write 100 pages in an hour Fel! where's the new chapter(s)? :wink:

Ok, aside from the severe withdrawal, glad to hear there's much more to come :mrgreen: