Lost & Found

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
bradchadfield
Talent

Re: Lost & Found

Post by bradchadfield »

looking for any books by chaos driver. old fanfiction stories that i cant find.
the_scot
Sorcerer

Post by the_scot »

Several years ago I remember a story on SOL about a teen who discovers magic and starts building a harem. Later, he finds he can link spells to his computer to make quick-to-cast complex spells.
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

the modern day mage series by vax
http://storiesonline.net/library/universe.php?id=149

sadly he disappeared and no new posts from him since 2008/12
mbeau
Sorcerer

Post by mbeau »

This is a NSFW story request.

This is a long story, with a male as a central character. As a young boy, he has a friendship with a girl and it leads to very BDSM-type stuff, with her, at one point, restraining him against a tree and tying a piece of red yarn around his p****.

It skips in time to him being older. He works in IT, and gets hired/acquired by an ISP run by a bunch of women, who then enter into a consensual BDSM-type relationship with him. Some time later, he encounters his childhood friend, who notices that the servers at the ISP are named after her, and this is confirmed when he pulls out the piece of yarn from his wallet.
cyjake111
Talent

Post by cyjake111 »

Looking for a story on stories online.net

It's about this guy who has super powers or telepathic powers and he ends up working for an organization where he only meets a few members. He ends up doing work for the military and getting rich from the spoils of war. In his personal life he ends up having a harem but in a romantic kind of way. I'm not 100% sure but I think he ends up having an affair with a college student that he keeps separate from his other lovers. That's all I remember.
the_scot
Sorcerer

Post by the_scot »

Cyjake111 asked:
It's about this guy who has super powers or telepathic powers and he ends up working for an organization where he only meets a few members. He ends up doing work for the military and getting rich from the spoils of war. In his personal life he ends up having a harem but in a romantic kind of way. I'm not 100% sure but I think he ends up having an affair with a college student that he keeps separate from his other lovers. That's all I remember.
This sounds a lot like Netwolf's (aka Eric Storm) CAMP which is no longer on SOL, if it ever was. You can find it in Apache's archives at

http://webpages.charter.net/chiefuscg/net-wolf.htm

If remember correctly, it was just CAMP originally and was a long story that is now been broken into smaller parts with the first part called Ron's CAMP. Eric was the one who started a site that is now defunct. I think it was called Electronic Wilderness Publishing (EWP). I've also heard he has a new site, but I haven't seen it at this point.
Wicketklown001
Sorcerer

Post by Wicketklown001 »

Eric Storm does have a new site (here's the link: http://www.wolfpub.org/main.php ) and there's even a sequel to Camp there (dealing with his kids mostly). Camp does seem to have alot in common with the story you're looking for but there are enough differences that I don't think it's the one you were thinking of (though it's well worth the read if you haven't read it yet)
ralbloke
Sorcerer

Post by ralbloke »

Hi Guys

Hope you can help!
I am looking for a sci fi story, young boy discovers star ship called star dreamer or star farer, something like that, fix ship with friends rejoin some kind of alliance even repairing ships for them and fighting enemies etc. Don't think it is one of Monbades though.
Yours hopefully

Ralph
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Hi.
Maybe StarDancer by SirWinston? Not sure if it is still online though
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

zedd wrote:Hi.
Maybe StarDancer by SirWinston? Not sure if it is still online though
As of right now the New Talos website is down and you get redircted to a different site with this from Sir Winston:
I am currently migrating the site to our own server, and redesigning it. However, at this time I don’t know if it will be a subscription site, or free or a combination of the two. For the moment however, this site, Blue Space Publications, is taking all of my time, energy and concentration. Once we get everything here set up the way we want it, including the books, then we’ll start working on New Talos’s new home.

I am getting away from writing erotica. Mostly because I need to make a living at this, and there is very little money to be made writing erotica. People are not even willing to leave posts for the chapters posted, they certainly don’t want to actually pay for it, and I don’t want to beg constantly for hand-outs. Finally, I’m just tired of dealing with it. Every payment gateway out there, that is either free or reasonably priced has content restriction that I have to try to skirt around. Honestly, it’s a pain in the butt. So… here we are.

sirwinston says:
March 4, 2014 at 6:45 pm

For the time being, New Talos doesn’t exist. Unfortunately, that means the stories that were there don’t exist either. I can’t and won’t post them here because this site is sex free.

However, it this time, we are planning on building a new version of New Talos, eventually. We took it down because it was causing more trouble than I could deal with right now, and still keep focused on what I’m doing here.

So, I’m sorry to say, for the time being, my older stories that contained a lot of sex are no longer available on the web.
http://bluespace-publications.com/blog/ ... us-update/
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
ralbloke
Sorcerer

Post by ralbloke »

Ahh

Thanks Zedd and Sir Winston

That is great, I have all that stuff on my old hard disk, look foreword to catching up on all of it.

Thanks

Ralph
Sasijade
Novice

Post by Sasijade »

Read a book called the traveler. Cant remember the author. Was first in a series about a spiritual/dimensional traveler.
He had a protector and his he was being hunted by an organization called maybe cell or something.
Could anyone tell me the name of the author and series??
Evodavich
Novice

Post by Evodavich »

Looking for a story i think is on sol about a guy that makes a camera that gives him pychic power when hooked up to his computer he is rich and makes him self a heram

also is there more to ballad of the samurai 2 by chaos samurai ??? 5 chapters on sol
Grizz
Talent

Post by Grizz »

Sasijade wrote:Read a book called the traveler. Cant remember the author. Was first in a series about a spiritual/dimensional traveler.
He had a protector and his he was being hunted by an organization called maybe cell or something.
Could anyone tell me the name of the author and series??

Try The Traveller by Wandering Lanes on SOL
Sasijade
Novice

Post by Sasijade »

Got it. It was Fourth Realm Trilogy by John Twelve Hawks