Updating.

Fel
Weavespinner

Updating.

Post by Fel »

I finally decided to do something about the half-written chapter of Subjugation.

I'm in the process now of finishing it. Basicly this means that for right now I'm just planning out the remainder of the chapter, because I'm currently in the middle of finals and don't have time to write.

But my last final is tomorrow, and I'll be starting the actual writing on it tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure when I'll be done, but it shouldn't take as long as usual, since I only have to finish what was already started, not start from the beginning.

So, those of you who have been screaming for Subjugation...you owe me a dollar.

Pay up.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Saetan
Novice

Re: Updating.

Post by Saetan »

do you accept rubles? or drachma? not that I have either, but as an american, they just sound exotic ;)
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fel wrote:So, those of you who have been screaming for Subjugation...you owe me a dollar.

Pay up.
Set up a paypal account already. :)
thisandthat
Sorcerer

Post by thisandthat »

Well, Hot (blank)!

Let the good times roll. :D
"Molon labe!" ("Come and get them!")

—King Leonidas of Sparta,
when asked to lay down his force's arms.
codewarrior
Sorcerer

Post by codewarrior »

Sweet! Just tell me where to send the dollar, and it will be yours. I am serious.

P.S. I hope you finals went well, I know they can be huge pain sometimes, especaily if you professor expects you to answer 300 questions in 2 hours.
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

weeeeeeeeeeee come play wow Fel and ill give you a gold :) ...... wait no dont play wow, bad idea realy you dont want to play that Fel!
Shilo
Novice

Post by Shilo »

Oh yea and I have even pestered ya this time. Yup I want to make a donation for the next 8 chapters. Way to Go!!!!! Woot Woot !!!!!!!! :twisted: :lol:
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

So are you happy with your exam results Fel? How were the finals and how's writing going? Please don't immerse yourself in an EQ laced haze. Hope all is well and you get a well deserved break from school. :D

J-Man5