Sunday.

Fel
Weavespinner

Sunday.

Post by Fel »

Chapter 7 of Demon's Bane should be finished by tomorrow (Eastern US time).

I'm almost done with it now, but I'm about to go to work. I'll finish it up after I get home and then clean it up and send it out tomorrow morning.

Hope you guys dont' mind waiting one more day. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Texfire
Sorcerer

Re: Sunday.

Post by Texfire »

What a teaser. I could have been perfectly happy being suprised on Sunday rather than spending today in anticipation... ;)

Tex

ps- Thanks Fel. We appreciate your works.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:Chapter 7 of Demon's Bane should be finished by tomorrow (Eastern US time).

I'm almost done with it now, but I'm about to go to work. I'll finish it up after I get home and then clean it up and send it out tomorrow morning.

does that mean 12:01am EST on sunday? I wanna plan my day :P
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Hearly wrote:
Fel wrote:Chapter 7 of Demon's Bane should be finished by tomorrow (Eastern US time).

Hearly,

Give the man a break. He mean's 12:02 EST. There is the time to upload you know. Actually I'm glad to see it anytime Fel. I enjoy the stories but the discussion is fun too. I think there have been some real interesting ones here lately. Hopefully it has provided some fodder for your writing.

J-Man5
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

J-Man5 wrote:
Hearly wrote:

Hearly,

Give the man a break. He mean's 12:02 EST. There is the time to upload you know. Actually I'm glad to see it anytime Fel. I enjoy the stories but the discussion is fun too. I think there have been some real interesting ones here lately. Hopefully it has provided some fodder for your writing.

J-Man5
heh ya, I feel the same way J-man
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

Finally, something good to read. Thanks fel, yet another reason to celebrate my long weekend.

Spoiler
Show
meanwhle in the stinky depths of my brain....(YES YES YES !!!! FEED BRAIN STORY NOW !!!!)

Starstyker[/spoiler]
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Maybe he got tired of the more outlandish of some of our discussions...either way you slice it, I can't wait another 7 hours... I NEED IT NOW!!!
Wingsolution
Katzh-dashi

Post by Wingsolution »

fel, this is mean... it's something I'd expect to do... if I was able to gather my thoghts on paper in an entertaining form, anyways... at least I'll already be up watching cartoons...
for the record I've been here for months, but as a lurker, I'm usually much too lazy to post...
bored and lazy... it's more fun to talk on gaia...
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fiferguy wrote:Maybe he got tired of the more outlandish of some of our discussions...either way you slice it, I can't wait another 7 hours... I NEED IT NOW!!!
bunch of whiners... shhh, you will jinx us and Fel's computer won't work or internet will go down and we won't get our story update tommorow. oops, did I just jinx him? :shock: :? AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOO :cry:
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Gee, Sunday?

/me looks at watch..

It's 3:21PM on Sunday already :P

Don't tell me you're going to release it ~4am Monday?
Evil...
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Spec8472 wrote:Gee, Sunday?

/me looks at watch..

It's 3:21PM on Sunday already :P

Don't tell me you're going to release it ~4am Monday?
Evil...
Methinks that we should not require Fel to give a time of release based on UTC or other timezones. Just be happy when you get it!

J-Man5
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

/me sits at table fork and knife in hand, waiting for plate of Demons Bane. :)