Well, things are looking ducky.

Fel
Weavespinner

Well, things are looking ducky.

Post by Fel »

I stare at page 17 of Demon 8, and sense a close to the chapter is reachable sometime this week. I'm debating adding on another segue, but it's been a while since I've pushed out a chapter, I might just stick it on chapter 9 and run with what I have.

So, yes, I HAVE been writing. I've just been really busy. :P
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: Well, things are looking ducky.

Post by Fiferguy »

<commence="begging">Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? </commence> :twisted:
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

/thwap!

Down, boy!
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

:lol:
tigger
Talent

Post by tigger »

Fel,
Just give it back to him. Go over to his forum and beg for chapter 5

:)

Tig
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel, I say, just end it where you got it, and post it :P
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

No, post it when you feel it is complete and perfect. Don't hurry on our account, no matter how fast, it will never be fast enough, so take your time to make it the best possible.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

I agree. Take your time and don't post the chapter until you are satisfied with the results. You don't need to worry about all of us readers who are anxiously awaiting the next installment and are salivating at the prospects of even more chapters to come (did he say he's starting on chapter 9 soon too ??) :)

Seriously, we all enjoy reading your work and don't want you to compromise simply to satisfy our insatiable need.
Sage4Eros
Initiate

Post by Sage4Eros »

I vote for posting when you feel comfortable with the chapter. If that means next month, then that means next month...
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

<commence="begging">Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? </commence> :twisted:
SirVal
Initiate

Post by SirVal »

I vote for making cloning legal and then cloning Fel about ten times.
Isn't cloning humans legal somewere in the world?

So Fel, what if I send you two cards instead of one out of Holland and you send me one with a couple of hairs? I remember we had a clinic cloning t-cels or something here. Maybe with some persuasionn I can get them to clone a whole person? :D I believe Australia is cloning human tissue too, so maybe some guys there could use a small toenale or something?
Sirval
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

We might be able to clone his body, but I'm more interested in his MIND - recreating his mind with all the synapses in the correct pattern is probably going to take a LOT more effort. BUT, if we could do that, then we might just be able to create a cluster of minds, hook them all together and let them finish the stories that much quicker :)
mbeau
Sorcerer

Post by mbeau »

tigger wrote:Fel,
Just give it back to him. Go over to his forum and beg for chapter 5

:)

Tig
Bawhaa??

More stuff for me to read??

Give it!! (The URL that is...)
dstar
Sorcerer

Post by dstar »

miraborn wrote:We might be able to clone his body, but I'm more interested in his MIND - recreating his mind with all the synapses in the correct pattern is probably going to take a LOT more effort. BUT, if we could do that, then we might just be able to create a cluster of minds, hook them all together and let them finish the stories that much quicker :)
Are you thinking a massively parallel cluster, or a RAIF* to avoid downtime?

Shalon Wood

*Redundant Array of Independent Fels
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

ummm..... Are you done yet?

:wink: