Finals/end of school tests???

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: Finals/end of school tests???

Post by Fiferguy »

Starstryker wrote:Now where'd I put my boiling tar and chicken feathers.....

Starstryker

P.S. ooo looky, I'm a sorcerer now.....
You left it in your other trousers...
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fiferguy wrote:I have my recital this weekend, two weeks of classes, then a week of finals. Luckily, one of my finals is online and the other is on Monday morning. Then I graduate with my Bachelor of Music on Saturday, May 12. Then I get to go to grad school... :twisted:
What can I really say except Congratulations. I can hear tunes of Sennadar soon.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

GOD! :x This studying is killing me!! I don't know if anything could get more tiresome than studying insurance law... um well, let me take that back... studying federal income tax law, last semester, and memorizing IRS code rated right up there. :P

Fel, For the love of God/Pete/Bob (whoever you worship*) please write something so that I can break up this boredom!!! PLEASE!!!! :cry:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!