Mommydooooooooooooommmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Spec8472
Weavespinner

Re: Mommydooooooooooooommmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Spec8472 »

Fiferguy wrote:
Spec8472 wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:I really want to get "Pilots Gone Wild II..." Jason should make a sequel. :twisted:
Ginger+Scallion sauce with steamed chicken, and rice.
That must be an Aussie reference, cause I utterly don't get it.
Just doing my part to take the topic even further off it's already way offtopic ways.
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

Fel wrote:All is now well and happy in my little world.

Yes, we've missed you Mommydoom. ;)

Details? Simple fact of the matter is, we noted on IRC that you haven't posted lately, and I've never been one to just wonder why without taking sound and decisive action. ;)

Speaking of IRC, those of you who visit it, I'll be back once midterms are over, I've been keeping away from bright and shiny objects to keep my mind focused on the task at hand.

Which is why I need discipline, to keep me focused on school...so lay about with the demonic pot stirring tool of damnation!

:D
:P

*Fel deftly dodges MommyDoom's not-so-subtle question about his love life or lack thereof *

Bright and shiny things? Shall we call you Kiki? No sugar for you!

*MommyDoom begins to limber up her right arm, expertly increasing her reach and arc of power*.

Now where and when to begin the beating?? Muahahahaha! Get your video cameras out boys!

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Spec8472 wrote:Just doing my part to take the topic even further off it's already way offtopic ways.
You're the forum admin, not a Leader of the Off-Topic.... you're SUPPOSED to be keeping the board on topic... sheesh... :wink:
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

MommyDoom wrote: *MommyDoom begins to limber up her right arm, expertly increasing her reach and arc of power*.

Now where and when to begin the beating?? Muahahahaha! Get your video cameras out boys!

MD
*pities MommyDoom's husband and children and all other nearby practice targets* :lol:

I've gotta wonder if this is a little more kinky than the average married woman or if I'm ridiculously more naive than I previously believed.... :x

o well... let the beatings begin! :P

...as soon as the tickets sell out and Spec devises a pay-per-view medium for the forum so we can make a profit off the video! :twisted:
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

DigitalMaestro wrote:...as soon as the tickets sell out and Spec devises a pay-per-view medium for the forum so we can make a profit off the video! :twisted:
And as soon as we get the "Pilots Gone Wild" video converted from CivNet format into Blue Ray... :twisted:
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

DigitalMaestro wrote:
MommyDoom wrote: *MommyDoom begins to limber up her right arm, expertly increasing her reach and arc of power*.

MD
*pities MommyDoom's husband and children and all other nearby practice targets* :lol:

I've gotta wonder if this is a little more kinky than the average married woman or if I'm ridiculously more naive than I previously believed.... :x

o well... let the beatings begin! :P
My children have learned to duck. My husband enjoys the beatings. :lol:
And I must admit I have more kinks than your average bear. (And you should be so lucky to have a kinky wife some day!)

Ok, my life is insane. Work is NUTS and my parents arrive today for a week and a family funeral tomorrow so talk to all of you next week. I shall make for Berkley Springs, WV (The Land of Fel) for the funeral tomorrow.

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fiferguy wrote:
Spec8472 wrote:Just doing my part to take the topic even further off it's already way offtopic ways.
You're the forum admin, not a Leader of the Off-Topic.... you're SUPPOSED to be keeping the board on topic... sheesh... :wink:

Supposed to? There's plenty of things I'm supposed to be doing... doesn't mean I do.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Spec8472 wrote:Supposed to? There's plenty of things I'm supposed to be doing... doesn't mean I do.
And here I was thinking you were one of the responsible ones... My entire opinion of you is destroyed...
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Fiferguy wrote:And here I was thinking you were one of the responsible ones... My entire opinion of you is destroyed...
I would have thought your opinion would have been destroyed about the time you got the picture "I will not insult Spec8472. I will not insult Spec8472. I will not insult Spec8472." :P
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Journeywoman wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:And here I was thinking you were one of the responsible ones... My entire opinion of you is destroyed...
I would have thought your opinion would have been destroyed about the time you got the picture "I will not insult Spec8472. I will not insult Spec8472. I will not insult Spec8472." :P
Look more carefully at the picture... ;)
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Fiferguy wrote:
Journeywoman wrote:
Look more carefully at the picture... ;)
I was merely saying that your opinion should have been destroyed when he changed your profile picture, before you changed it to its current state.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Journeywoman wrote:I was merely saying that your opinion should have been destroyed when he changed your profile picture, before you changed it to its current state.
Well, I was hoping there was still good in him... kinda like Darth Vader... Unfortunately, it would appear that I am wrong... :twisted:
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Journeywoman wrote:I was merely saying that your opinion should have been destroyed when he changed your profile picture, before you changed it to its current state.

I didn't change it to that one. t'was Greymist. If I was going to change it, I'd pick something... different. Oh, and will you look at that, PHPbb3 gives me the option to disable a user's right to change their own avatar.
User Permissions - Profile, PHPbb3
User Permissions - Profile, PHPbb3
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Spec8472 wrote:Oh, and will you look at that, PHPbb3 gives me the option to disable a user's right to change their own avatar.
phpbb3-love.JPG
Uh oh... Spec... Buddy?
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Fiferguy wrote:
Spec8472 wrote:Oh, and will you look at that, PHPbb3 gives me the option to disable a user's right to change their own avatar.
phpbb3-love.JPG
Uh oh... Spec... Buddy?
ROTFLOL :D !