Mommydooooooooooooommmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: Mommydooooooooooooommmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Fiferguy »

Journeywoman wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:
Spec8472 wrote:Oh, and will you look at that, PHPbb3 gives me the option to disable a user's right to change their own avatar.
phpbb3-love.JPG
Uh oh... Spec... Buddy?
ROTFLOL :D !
I forgot rule #1. NEVER piss off the sysadmin... :twisted:
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

Muahahahaha

And your new password must be at least 36 characters in length, contain upper and lower case letters, numbers, special characters, imaginary numbers, not be a combination of words with vowels changed, and you must create a new one every 49 hours. If you mistype your password, ever, your account will be locked and you must come crawling to the Sysadmin on your knees with a worthy gift and grovel and beg for your account to be reactivated.

Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins for they are vengeful and quick to anger.

(I love being root)
alkiera
Initiate

Post by alkiera »

miraborn wrote:Muahahahaha

And your new password must be at least 36 characters in length, contain upper and lower case letters, numbers, special characters, imaginary numbers, not be a combination of words with vowels changed, and you must create a new one every 49 hours. If you mistype your password, ever, your account will be locked and you must come crawling to the Sysadmin on your knees with a worthy gift and grovel and beg for your account to be reactivated.

Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins for they are vengeful and quick to anger.

(I love being root)
Those are only slightly worse than the CS dept. at my school. Man, that was a PITA. Password could not contain a substring found in any dictionary. My password was nonsense, but had 3 letters that made a word, so it was out. *sigh*
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

miraborn wrote:(I love being root)
I am root... hear me choke on the bones of my victims... :twisted: