Just out of curiosity.

Fel
Weavespinner

Just out of curiosity.

Post by Fel »

I'm not about to troll the entire "links to good reading" thread when I have people here who have the entire board memorized. ;)

So, outside of me, nicolai, Fovean, and Fifer, who else has posted their own personal works to the "links to good reading" thread? I'm actually kinda curious.

I've read Fifer and Fov's stuff, and it's pretty solid. I think I'll start trolling nic's site when I have free 15 minute blocks at school. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Just out of curiosity.

Post by Lochar »

I think I posted a link somewhere to my fanfiction (Which I really do need to finish), but my one or two original stories remain where they always have, locked in my head.

Although, I think Greymist could tell you I'm a good storyteller. Once I'm done with this current D&D game, I may type it up as a story and give it to you all.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Heck, that's how I got started. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Dangit, now I REALLY need to get to writing again if Fel's reading my stuff... 8)
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

Hey Fel,

If you want to start reading my stuff, feel free. 8) That's why it's out there. I welcome any feedback. It's at Beartales and at the Raccoon's Bookshelf. It will probably help a bit if you read Open Season first, because my story is a fanfic of that. It's not necessary, but it will give some background that I don't cover. Besides, it's a really good read. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be writing a fanfic. I'm considering pulling the last chapter posted (27) of "Change of Seasons" for a re-write because I'm not all that happy with it. I expect it to end with 30 chapters or so.

I got started writing because I was thinking about my fursona (Polar Wolverine: Polar bear/wolverine hybrid, appearance is pure wolverine with two exceptions: stature, 7'+ tall and still have a stocky build, and color, pure white with the classic wolverine stripes in ebon black). And Marvin, from ZZtS and SOtS. They were teammates in college and hadn't seen each other in years. For the encounter, check out "Warrior's Song", on the Bookshelf. It's only two chapters at this point, I ran into a stone wall with the story line and I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with it. That encounter sprang full-blown into my head, and I had to write it down. It kinda grew from there. One of these days I'm going to get back to that story... :?

Nicolai
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."