all fels stories if needed

CARL
Talent

all fels stories if needed

Post by CARL »

just a note to say that if anyone has any problems finding chapters of fel's stories i have all of them in both doc and html and am willing to send them to people if they ask. just send me a message or email. as i am unemlpoyed and spend about 8-10 hours a day on the puter its not a lot for me to do  
people who think they know everything are very annoying to those of us that do
Skugg
Novice

Re: all fels stories if needed

Post by Skugg »

could you send chapter 9 to masterling88@hotmail.com plz?

i havent been here in quite a while and now that i came back i cant find it.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

My backup site should have it.  Which book?
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
straechav
Initiate

Post by straechav »

Lochar, I am often having trouble accessing your backup site, so I was wondering what would you think about letting me mirror your backup site?

My server is always on and it's in Finland and no bandwith limits (Nope, none. But I pay for that luxury.) - and I am anxious to find something to host on it. So I thought a mirror of your site could conceivably be a good idea to fill up the vacuum. And it could be a good idea, you know, in the holy name of "just in case" ideology.

If you agree with the would be possible to send me the full package (HTML, DOC, and all that) of it, preferrably in RAR or ZIP format? I am too busy myself to make such website from scratch...

Ah well, do tell your ideas. It might be a bit redundant but at least some people could find my server a bit faster. Like me, for example. ;D

And, I am not posting my email here before you agree and even then with certain trepidation... I hate spam (not from you all, but from the damn 'bots rampaging in the 'net). Actually, I just realized that my inbox is only 10mb so if the package is bigger than that...
http://www.straechav.com: Life sucks, make it swallow.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

straechav: if you have a linux/unix machine just do this to get a mirror of his page:

wget -nH -r -l 4 http://68.1.48.20:3000/

Infact...yeah, I just started it going so I have my own nicely organised copy of the book, I'll tell you how big it is in rar after it's finished wgetting.

Downloaded: 39,758,771 bytes in 331 files <--- raw
11.6meg rarred
Last edited by Greymist on Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

My copy of Fel books (only Tarrin Kael Chronicles in HTML format) weights 5.3MB in .tar.gz format, 5.4MB in zip 2.3 format, 3.7MB in tar.bz2 format.

See my profile for an URL. The site is up when my computer is up and running Linux.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Trouble accessing it?  When?  I mean I was down for a while cause I crashed, but other than that?  Also, go right ahead and mirror it for your personal use, if you post it, remember to keep copyright info on there for Fel.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com