Finals/end of school tests???

michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Finals/end of school tests???

Post by michaelsuave »

So I know that I'm entering my finals season, and I was just wondering who else was going to join me in this lovely season of hell??? Also, this is usually the period of time where I could best use a distraction/update in the story... but I'm pretty sure that Fel will be joining us in the fun and frivolity that is finals?? Best wishes to you all. :wink:

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Re: Finals/end of school tests???

Post by Starstryker »

Still have 2 weeks before they actually start, but we are feeling the burn here.

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
Downdude
Katzh-dashi

Post by Downdude »

I just started over on book1. This will be the first time for me reading a story twice. Got through ch1 and it wasn't too bad. I still remember most of what is going to happen but I don't remember all the details so it's still fun :)
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Downdude wrote:I just started over on book1. This will be the first time for me reading a story twice. Got through ch1 and it wasn't too bad. I still remember most of what is going to happen but I don't remember all the details so it's still fun :)
:roll: Just like with monty python, want me to quote the first couple of books for you? :roll:

But really, this thread is about finals, a place to vent, a place to talk about whats keeping us busy right now, and most importantly a place where fel can tell us how busy he is. Thanks.

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Downdude
Katzh-dashi

Post by Downdude »

Oh my! Did I go off topic? :oops: :roll:
I wonder who taught me that... :twisted:
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Mine are at the end of this month...so, naturally, I'm probably gonna slack off writing for a bit to focus on them.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Fel wrote:Mine are at the end of this month...so, naturally, I'm probably gonna slack off writing for a bit to focus on them.
For a moment I completely misread that to be you were going to slack off from your exams to write. Now that is just wishful thinking on my brains part. Oh well. It's probably lack of sleep working on me. Hope all you college people do well with your exams. I'm soooooooo glad I'm past that.

J-Man5

p.s. Fel - you might need a break so *cough* *cough* write *cough* *cough*.
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

HAH! I just ended my finals week:P Im so glad, its over, its finally over!!! :lol: but then again it was a pretty bad week...Im afraid i'll be failing accounting this term..
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

So finished my trial (which was the final for my trial add class). First ever real jury trial for me, and I won, so that was cool. Now I just have 4 more 4hour written exams and I'm done. :P

~Michael 8)

Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

Hell, I'm still at the stage where finals are just the last test of the semester.....

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

kaas
Novice

Post by kaas »

ah, i remember those college times fondly (bless memory editing, you don't like a memory, just change it!). There were exams, not enough sleep, and I was nervous as hell- what great a time :roll:

I am sure you enjoy it as much as i did :twisted:
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

I have my recital this weekend, two weeks of classes, then a week of finals. Luckily, one of my finals is online and the other is on Monday morning. Then I graduate with my Bachelor of Music on Saturday, May 12. Then I get to go to grad school... :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fiferguy wrote:I have my recital this weekend, two weeks of classes, then a week of finals. Luckily, one of my finals is online and the other is on Monday morning. Then I graduate with my Bachelor of Music on Saturday, May 12. Then I get to go to grad school... :twisted:
Woot!! Congrats Fiferguy!! That means you only have masters program (2 years) and a doctorate (4 years) left!!! Your almost halfway there!!! :twisted: But seriously, good luck. :D

GloriousShamash
Initiate

Post by GloriousShamash »

I know this might get me lynched, but I must say that it's much less stressful to torture others with final exams than to be tortured by them.

<cue evil laugh>

MUhhhahhhahahhuhhhahh!
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

Now where'd I put my boiling tar and chicken feathers.....

Starstryker

P.S. ooo looky, I'm a sorcerer now.....