Fel, yes I'm doing it again

Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Fel, yes I'm doing it again

Post by Lochar »

I'm running a D&D campaign through Auromar. Kinda fun actually, cause I'm playing with your storyline a little bit. :)
Spoiler
Show
Can't wait until the PCs find the undead city, being secretly run by the lich cleric of The One, who is bound to bring back the god as his full, powerful self.
My players should know better than to look at a spoiler tag not mentioning their name...
Last edited by Lochar on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: Fel, yes I'm doing it again

Post by Fel »

ooo, nice. Be sure to kill them at least 5 times each, then blame it on them for being so stupid.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

I don't have to blame them for being stupid, they're doing it on their own. They were having a practice duel on the ship, 3 days out. One of them decided to start using magic and used fire.

Sound familiar?

Support my brother.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Sounds like a long, long, long swim back to shore...
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

You should dedicate a whole session to them swimming back. Have a look at some disney films to have some colorfull funny fish talk to them while they are swimming back impressing upong them while they are swimming how weird it is to see creaters like them swimming so far out in the sea, even though their feat arent very suited for swimming.

The fish could also doubt the effectiveness of using the legs while swimming and advise them to use their feet as a tail because that swims a lot easier. The fish could make bets to see wich of the swimmers will give up first and drown.

btw did i say swimming often enough? Its a long way swimming to shore you know.....
Mistra
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mistra »

and where exactly can i find these d&d games? (unfortunalty i haven't played d&d yet, but i soo wanna:D)

also, is it to late for me to join in?
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

I rule Zero'd that the magic, that wasn't even supposed to be used in this duel, was illusionary. I really didn't want to START the adventure with that big of an idioticy mistake.

Although, considering... I may end up killing the one that used the magic anyways. He's acting way to heavily like an idiot.

Mistra:

The website for the play by post games I'm running on is http://www.giantitp.com. Go to Forums, Play By Post Games, the either go to the In Character Thread, Alpha board, or the OOC board and search for Auromar.

Game's full up at the moment, but I may end up killing a few people here eventually. :twisted:

If you want to post, do so in the OOC (Out of Character) thread, as the IC (In Character) thread is only for those currently playing.

Support my brother.